This position involves the ability to perform emergency response water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation, and carpet cleaning/relay services. This person may be the project manager for a specific job and will be responsible for specific tasks to see it to completion. Any certifications or experience in mold, lead and asbestos are a bonus. All employees must pass a background screening.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responding to daily emergency services such as water, fire, and smoke damage jobs.
- Extracting water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment.
- Removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Take moisture readings, measurements, set up commercial drying equipment.
- Ability to work in an on call rotation emergency response service to customers.
- Must be willing to participate in the on-call rotation.
- Excellent customer service and technical skills.
- Possess own transportation to and from work.
- High Energy.
- Computer literate.
- “Can do” attitude and be willing to “do what it takes!”
- IICRC certification in Water Damage preferred but not required.
- Team player.
- Maintain a positive professional attitude with customers and fellow workers
Operators (preferred but not required)
Construction knowledge/background a plus, leadership skills, and customer service skills. Will train.
Based on experience.
IICRC / Clean Trust certification a plus
Lifting Capacity: Up to 50 lbs
Job Benefits: Vacation; possible health Insurance; commission, other incentives
Complete an online application
Our small but growing business is seeking a full time marketing/sales person to join our team. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Must have excellent customer service skills.
List of duties include but not limited to:
- Develop relationships with vendors, local business peers, and executives.
- Develop and execute a sales plan and budget to ensure profit growth and expansion.
- Systematically seek out opportunities to promote our services.
- Answering phones.
- Customer service.
- Data entry.
Hours will be during regular business hours M-F 8 am-5 pm
Pay is based on experience.
If you are interested
If you feel you would be a good fit, please…